Lonely Planet Korea
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip in your korean holidays! If you are a student, a worker or a korean-addicted this book is for you!
Dosoguan uses high grade Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all transactions involving information passed between your computer and our server. SSL encrypts the data so that no-one will be able to access the data.
Delivery tracking service is available quickly and safely through TNT and you can receive your orders no matter where you live. The shipping fees are applied based on the weight of your order(s).
100% your satisfaction is important, so Dosoguan will offer you a full refund, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along Cheong-gye-cheon's long-buried stream, hike around Jeju-do's volcanic landscape, or jump into a vat of mud during the Boryeong Mud Festival; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Korea Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and wildlife
• Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus over 97 local maps
• Covers Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Korea, our most comprehensive guide to Korea, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
If you want to read other guide travel books South Korea-related, in Dosoguan bookstore you can find them!
- Publication Year