Useful chinese characters for learners of korean
Learn frequently used Chinese characters in Korean! Book by Language Education Institute Seoul National University!
Dosoguan uses high grade Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all transactions involving information passed between your computer and our server. SSL encrypts the data so that no-one will be able to access the data.
Delivery tracking service is available quickly and safely through TNT and you can receive your orders no matter where you live. The shipping fees are applied based on the weight of your order(s).
100% your satisfaction is important, so Dosoguan will offer you a full refund, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
About This Book
• Learning Korean is easier when you know Chinese characters!
• Learn frequently used Chinese characters in Korean!
• Enhance your vocabulary by using words written in Chinese characters!
• This book will make it easy to read and write Chinese characters!
Why this book?
This book is intended for foreign students learning Korean. It was developed by the Korean Language Education Center in the Language Research Institute of Seoul National University reflecting the needs of the learners of Chinese characters. For teachers, the book shows how to teach the Chinese characters that learners often find difficult. It is composed of the most frequently used Chinese characters. The beginner level is focused on learning characters and the intermediate level on word formation. The systematic structure of the book will help learners grasp Chinese characters easily.
• The Chinese characters in the textbook were chosen to expand the Korean vocabulary.
• You can expand the Korean vocabulary by learning frequently used Chinese characters in Korean and the characters often used to make compound words.
• This book has a systematic structure: the beginner level is to learn single characters and the intermediate level is to learn words written in Chinese characters.
• You can practice the characters learned in < Today’s Characters > in context, and also see how a character is really used in a word.
• Through the various exercises in < Let’s Practice > , you can practice and write the Chinese characters that acquired in each chapter.
How to Use This Book
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 숫자 Numbers
Chapter 2 날짜와 요일 Dates and Days of the Week
Chapter 3 크기와 위치 Sizes(Quantities) and Positions
Chapter 4 방향과 위치 Directions and Positions (Locations)
Chapter 5 자연과 인간 Nature and People
Chapter 6 신체 Body Parts
Chapter 7 색깔과 사물 Colors and Basic Objects
Chapter 8 계절과 날씨 Seasons and Weather
Chapter 9 동물과 식물 Animals and Plants
Chapter 10 가족 Family
Chapter 11 학교 School
Chapter 12 시간 Times
Chapter 1 인생 Life
Chapter 2 교육 Education
Chapter 3 성격 Personality (Character)
Chapter 4 경제 Economy
Chapter 5 직업 Jobs
Chapter 6 교통 Transportation
Chapter 7 대중문화 Public Culture
Chapter 8 전통문화 Cultural Heritage
Chapter 9 여행 Travel
Chapter 10 학문 Learning
Chapter 11 언어 Language
Chapter 12 과학 Science
Chapter 13 부수I Main Radical I
Chapter 14 부수II Main Radical II
- Publication Year
- 0,41 kg
- Language Education Institute Seoul-National-University