Korean made easy for beginners + key phrase book + CD
The best selling korean learning book: Learn korean has never been easier!
Start speaking Korean with confidence in no time!
Dosoguan uses high grade Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all transactions involving information passed between your computer and our server. SSL encrypts the data so that no-one will be able to access the data.
Delivery tracking service is available quickly and safely through TNT and you can receive your orders no matter where you live. The shipping fees are applied based on the weight of your order(s).
100% your satisfaction is important, so Dosoguan will offer you a full refund, If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase.
Korean Made Easy for Beginners is made for self study using a simple conversational method to teach you everything that you need to start speaking and understanding Korean. The book is designed to be completed in a short time and simple enough for everyone with no background in Korean.
1. Fun and easy
• Easy explanations on Korean designed after the origin of Hangeul.
• Essential grammar taught simply and directly through visual presentations.
• Extensive use of pictures and tables for clear understanding.
• CD recordings of professional voice actors and comprehensive explanations help you master Korean pronunciation.
• 20 lessons on practical, everyday topics
• Additional vocabulary and practical expressions of everyday life are presented with lively illustrations
• Listening and reading exercises designed after Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT)
• Fun explanations on unique Korean culture
• 40 lively dialogues and 20 essential pronunciation points
• 20 listening exercises
4. Key Phrase Book (it's a little book that comes together with this one)
• 38 practical phrases for everyday usage
Table of Contents
Introduction to Hangeul
Chapter 1. 안녕하세요? 저는 폴이에요. Hello. Im Paul.
Chapter 2. 아니요, 회사원이에요. No, I am an office worker.
Chapter 3. 이게 뭐예요? What is this?
Chapter 4. 화장실이 어디에 있어요? Where is the bathroom?
Chapter 5. 한국 친구 있어요? Do you have any Korean friends?
Chapter 6. 전화번호가 몇 번이에요? What is your phone number?
Chapter 7. 생일이 며칠이에요? What day is your birthday?
Chapter 8. 보통 아침 8시 30분에 회사에 가요. I usually go to the office at 8:30 in the morning.
Chapter 9. 집에 지하철로 가요. I go home by subway.
Chapter 10. 전부 얼마예요? How much is it all together?
Chapter 11. 어디에서 저녁 식사 해요? Where do you have dinner?
Chapter 12. 매주 일요일에 영화를 봐요. I see a movie every Sunday.
Chapter 13. 머리가 아파요. I have a headache.
Chapter 14. 지난주에 제주도에 여행 갔어요. Last week I traveled to Jeju island.
Chapter 15. 내일 한국 음식을 만들 거예요. I will make Korean food tomorrow.
Chapter 16. 같이 영화 보러 갈 수 있어요? Should we go see a movie together?
Chapter 17. 미안하지만, 다시 한 번 말해 주세요. Im sorry but please tell me one more time.
Chapter 18. 저도 한국어를 배우고 싶어요. I also want to learn Korean.
Chapter 19. 그 다음에 오른쪽으로 가세요. After that please go right.
Chapter 20. 성함이 어떻게 되세요? What is your name?
Extra Grammar Tips / Grammar Review / Answer / Index
- Publication Year
- Page 188 x 257 (mm)
- 0.72 kg
- Seung-Eun Oh
You might also like
Korean made easy -...€18.95